after a thorough review of webwatcher, i am happy to report that this software works great.it did everything it was supposed to and more.
when you compare it to competitors, the biggest difference you will find is that it lets you view data remotely instead of having to have repeated access to the computer you are monitoring. at first blush, we did not realize how important this was until we tried others.one competitor --spector pro-- actually tried to charge me an additional $69.99 to buy a sister product called e-blaster,which basically spams you with emails of all activity.
in contrast, webwatcher simply gives you a web-based interface and does not charge extra for this.all in all, webwatcher delivered and was a great a value.review #231350
You may also like
- "Instead of paying intuit for qbpro 2015 plus enhanced payroll i got it from amazon for $350. Told intuit multiple times i did not want to renew payroll with them. Yet they..."
- "Ievgen K, from odesk.com: The freelancer hijacked my dedicated server. The first contract he tried helping me, got stuck and was not able to get into WHM, I told him..."
- "Bought PC Speedscan Pro, before they would turn it on I got a tech/salesman who that told me they needed access my PC to install, had me download a..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50. I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was..."
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."
- "Paid for an "Unlimited Logo Design Concepts" with "mobile responsive and the QR Code", and a "Special Web Package" this was on the 9th April 2015. I have to repeatably..."
- "I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status..."