after a thorough review of webwatcher, i am happy to report that this software works great.it did everything it was supposed to and more.
when you compare it to competitors, the biggest difference you will find is that it lets you view data remotely instead of having to have repeated access to the computer you are monitoring. at first blush, we did not realize how important this was until we tried others.one competitor --spector pro-- actually tried to charge me an additional $69.99 to buy a sister product called e-blaster,which basically spams you with emails of all activity.
in contrast, webwatcher simply gives you a web-based interface and does not charge extra for this.all in all, webwatcher delivered and was a great a value.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "As I was reading the complaints of Maketick I saw that the fraud person himself has commented comment 4 and 5 out of the 7 comments. Actually I was sure..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."
- "Things cannot get worse or more unprofessional. I have seen many organizations that behave poorly with their customers. But OnlineCompliancePanel exceeds all of those. When you offer a bad service,..."
- "Most of these reviewers need to go back to English Class..."