Reply by Webwatcher

By starting your WebWatcher subscription, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a monthly or annual subscription fee at the then published rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service to the payment method you provided during signup. We will automatically bill your payment method each month or year (as applicable) on the anniversary of the commencement of you upgrading to a paid subscription. PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WEBWATCHER IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON.

You may cancel your WebWatcher subscription at any time. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS FOR ANY PARTIAL MONTH OR YEAR SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS. WEBWATCHER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE TO CANCEL YOUR SUBCRIPTION IF YOU DO NOT PROPERLY FOLLOW THE CANCELLATION PROCEDURES SET FORTH HERIEN.
Author's
1.6
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I installed the app and found out that you need to pay lots of extra costs to monitor different child devices.The software recognized the phone as an ipod.

Five minutes later, I cancelled everything since it didn’t serve the purpose. I even talked to online chat operator and requested the refund.

My subscription shows cancelled but my card was charged over $200 for an app that I had for 5 minutes at the most and never could retrieve any info from and they wouldn’t refund me.I am a really disappointed parent that just lost money that really needed for 5 minutes of a blank app

Review about: Webwatcher Webwatcher Monitoring Software.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.