Initially Webwatcher delivers for about two weeks, but then is unable to keep up with its monitoring, camera snapshots. The software requires constant tech support, which is tedious at best, AND you have to pay to be helped, until you like waiting for 30 minutes plus.

Software upgrades have to be paid for in order for what you originally bought to work. You pay for camera snapshots, and "conveniently" the camera takes duplicate snapshots which you are not reimbursed for.

I have "tried" to use this for over a year now, and I am really dissatisfied with the product. I have not tried any others but I can tell you, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!SERIOUSLY!!

I must say that Barbie, a tech person there stands out as very helpful, but the truth is, that after any techie "fixes" your computer, it works for about two weeks, then craps out again.

This is really a crappy product, and will frustrate you even more than the situation you are trying to fix. Forget about their "special" offers, TRY SOMETHING ELSE!

Review about: Webwatcher Monitoring Software.

Comments