DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it only works with geolocation which is already free with iCloud. They keep telling me it was clearly advertised that only SMS, phone call logs and Geolocate are recorded. They refuse to refund my money even though I have proved to them they were misleading. This is truly BAD customer service. They also stalling in answering my ticket questions until I called to complain or chatted to complain that I wasn't getting a reply. They last delay was a week long. Don't waste your money like I did! I am now out $130 for WebWatcher for iOS with Unlimited Update.
Ticket ID xxxxxxTicket Subject Refund RequestCreated By xxxxxxxCreated Date 412014 61004 AMLast Replier Awareness Tech - SupportLast Reply Date 4212014 80409 PMStatus OpenPriority Medium
Awareness Tech - Refund Request
Posted on 4212014 80409 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience but we are bound by our terms and conditions. As mentioned, the products we have and its features are actually indicated on our website before you could proceed with the purchase. Webwatcher for iOS only records SMS, Phone call logs and Geolocate.
Posted on 4112014 53419 AM
I want a full refund because your features were very misleading and nowhere do you specify that the only feature that works on an iPod is Geolocate, which is already free with iCloud! Nowhere on your website does it say that only geolocate works with an iPod.
Please take a look at your features that I focused on before purchasing this product for the iPod Touch
http://www.webwatcher.comiphone-spy-software#howitworksHow It WorksCompatible with iOS 6.0 or later (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch)Record Everything InvisiblyThis is misleading because it isn't everything. For the iPod, it records nothing.
http://www.webwatcher.comiphone-spy-software#featuresFeaturesIn the image of the screenshot you show a menu that says Keystrokes, Websites, Searches, Social Netowking, You Tube, and Websites again under Mobile Devices.This is misleading because this image is in your iphone ipad monitoring section and your left menu in the image shows recorded data links for both Computers and Mobile Devices. On top of that, Websites is listed under Mobile Devices.
I do not want to use the software to monitor any other device, I only needed a solution to monitor my son's iPod. Your software does not work as advertised. It doesn't record anything for the iPod Touch. It only has Geolocate which is on iCloud already. I would never have purchased this product and purchased the atomatic updates for a year if you made it clear on your website that your software does not record anything on the iPod.
Please do the right thing and refund my money! I find it very bad customer service to make me wait days at a time for a reply, I was told I can't resolve this through online chat. I was never give a customer service phone number and you want to push other software on me instead of giving me my money back.
According to your refund policy, my situation qualifies for you to refund your purchase price in FULL.
http://www.webwatcher.comrefund-policyRETURN & REFUND POLICY
If our product does not perform as advertised, please notify us within 72 hours of purchase. Our customer support staff is available 7 days a week, and we will do our very best to make sure the product performs properly. Assuming you have notified us within 72 hours of purchase, if we are unable to resolve the issue within 3 days of you notifying us, we will refund your purchase price in FULL. Please note that you must provide us reasonable access to resolve your issue, we do not provide refunds for simply changing your mind, or for lack of physicaladministrative access unrelated to the performance of the software.
Awareness Tech - Refund Request
Posted on 4102014 75541 PM
All our products and its features are actually indicated on our website before you could proceed with the purchase. Webwatcher for iOS only records SMS, Phone call logs and Geolocate.
If you no longer want to use the iOS software, we can just change that to a PCMAC software which you can install on the PCMAC you want to monitor.
Posted on 472014 100048 AM
Geolocate is working with xxxx's iPod through Webwatcher, therefore the iCloud backup setting are correct and working. It was unclear however, when I purchased the software and a year of unlimited upgrades that geolocate was the only feature that would work on iPods. This is why I would like a full refund. The software may be great for iPhones, but not for iPods. iPods don't have SMS and they aren't phones. However, your ad for the software has iPod in large bold letters. Please issue a full refund. Thank you.
Awareness Tech - Refund Request
Posted on 452014 22844 AM
The software has already been assigned to target device xxxx’s iPod and it's checking in with our servers. The software only records SMS, including deleted ones, phone call logs and Geolocate if iCloud backup settings on the target device is ON. Kindly make sure that all listed under the iCloud backup settings are ON and the target device is connected to the internet at all times for the software to sync to iCloud then to our servers. Also make sure that it has already been 24hrs since the last backup.
We would also like to verify, has the iOS been upgraded to 7.1 On the target device, kindly also try backing up three times then observe if it sends data to the account.
Posted on 412014 61004 AM
I purchased Webwatcher for iOS with Unlimited updates to monitor my son's activities and usage on his iPod Touch. Now that everything is set up, customer service (Anthony) has confirmed that the only features are Call logs, SMS, and geolocate. That means only geolocate is applicable for an iPod touch which is worthless since that is available through iCloud anyway. Please refund my money. Thank you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Webwatcher Unlimited Update
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I bought a pair of glasses in April 2015 for $525. The frame "Tiffany" brand cost was $230. In 2 months the color of the frame starting coming..."
- "About a month and a half before Christmas, Facebook suggested this site called Twinkledeals.com and these leather jackets I might like. They were really cute and when I saw the..."
- "I love love love them. I was scared at first heard all the horror stories but Dr. wick and her staff are the best. They worked with me till I..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."