AOL's AimPro has been out for a couple of years now.Webwatcher does not have AimPro as part of their IM setup so you have to pay for more screenshots to see 2-way IMing.

This is AOL's most popular IM/chat feature and Webwatcher does not recognize this. If your son/daughter is using AimPro as chat, reconsider Webwatcher because you'll be forking out more money for screenshots. Using the "Keystroke" feature only lets you see one-way chatting (outgoing messages).

Very disappointed and will more than likely eat my $97 to find a one that includes AimPro.

Had an Experience with Webwatcher?

Comments

Agreed, this software may work for a time, but then stops with either recording the data, or stops sending the data to their servers. Tech support response is simply reboot the target computer or reinstall the software - tech support stops at that. They are quick to mention refund is only possible within 5.

Oh, and if you are trying to monitor a computer (laptop) that you do not have access to all the time and the software fails - you will need the target computer to action tech supports only response of "reboot".

I also have problems with it running properly.It seems that most of the time I log in to check...

there is no data and all I am told is I can't have a refund and to reboot the target computer.Frustrating to have paid for something that never works when I need it.

I was super-satisfied with the program although I've bumped into some problems and kept on coming back and forth to their support department. However, unlike other customer service out there, I would say that my over experience with WebWatcher and its people were best!

Herndon, Virginia, United States #31896

"spying"? How about parental rights and responsibilities? If I don't monitor and protect my children who will? Their other parents? No wait... they don't have other parents!

Your comment is either coming as someone who does not have children or just simply doesn't care.

At any time, there are 50,000 sexual predators online.

22% of targets for online predators were between the ages of 10 and 13.

A recent survey of 1,501 kids between the ages of 10 and 17 showed that approximately 1 in 4 had had an unwanted exposure to some kind of image of naked people or people having sex in the last year.

Roughly 1 in 5 kids had received a sexual solicitation.

One in 33 kids had received an aggressive solicitation, meaning that someone had asked them to meet them somewhere, or called them, or sent them regular mail, money or gifts.

Only 25% of solicited children were distressed by their encounters and subsequently told a parent; 75% remained silent.

screenshots are not free, you'll find out shortly.

Noway- your niave

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'mv' does not exist in the current context

Keep getting the error above and now they want me to upgrade. Read the FAQ which is the very reason I chose them in the beginning. It appears if they get errors there answer is to upgrade.

Konstantynow Lodzki, Lodzkie, Poland #27603

Not only does it not capture everything, but it doesn't run half of the time. Their support is completely useless, the best they have been able to suggest is that I re-boot my machine(s). You will regret buying this!

Heiskell, Tennessee, United States #23879

I use it too, works great on my computer. I absolutely LOVE WebWatcher, I used to have SpectorCrap

Herndon, Virginia, United States #16209

Not correct. Screenshots are free and unlimited if you have alert words setup.

AIM Chats are captured in the Chat monitor, and in keystrokes.

SmartCamera is the option you are thinking about, that is extra, but it's awesome as you can play back just like a video.

I use it for my 2 kids at home, works great!

You shouldn't be spying on your kids anyway.