I bought Webwatcher a few months ago to monitor my daughters web activity.It worked about half the time and failed to record quite a bit of communications on MySpace, AIM, etc.

Also, was very hard to read due to the recorded format.

Then, one day the PC contracted a virus, requiring me to rebuild the hard drive. When I went to reload Webwatcher on the very same PC, it would not allow me register. Contacted tech support and was told I only had 60 days to reload the CD from date of purchase. Afterwords, have to pay again.

So, I threw the CD in the trash and bought a different brand that permitted a longer reinstall period.

Webwatcher definately wasn't worth the $39.You get what you pay for.

Had an Experience with Webwatcher?

Comments

A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more UBER - I was charged $253 UBER "...i requested a ride and finally was picked up.I check my bank statement and noticed that over $200 had been charged and it was from Uber..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more