I used Webwatcher after my kid started reacting differently when i was around her while she was on her mac laptop.I was able to see her internet and Facebook without looking over her shoulder or sneaking on to her computer.

Someone like me cant set something up to work on my home network to be able to see what she is doing so using something that did it from the start was nice.

Plus i could see if she was doing things she wasn't suppose to while she was at school or at her friends houses.Its been about 9 months and I haven't had an issue yet.

Had an Experience with Webwatcher?

Comments

WW helped me out too, though i used on a pc and android. scary stuff but woks great

had the exact same experience

Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Malwarebytes - Advertise for $12.99, charge credit card for $59.99 Malwarebytes "I clicked on the offer "Malware bytes 1 year $12.99, gave them my credit card information, then checked the invoice the said I was charged $59.99. I contacted them immediately..." Read more Webwatchers is a total scam Webwatcher "Initially the product worked for me and then after one week each item that was supposed to be monitored slowly disappeared. First the geolocate went and customer service told..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more