Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I purchased the mobile iOS and the unlimited.They made promises of watching my sons phone, he's 14 and I thought he was on sites he shouldn't be.

The product doesn't do anything they promised, they then said if I purchased the unlimited it would cover messaging, Skype and websites visited, IT DID'NT!!!!! I even went on his iPod and skipped,took photos, etc. and nothing showed up. They lied about all and then would not issue a refund.

they said i was past the time, I wouldn't have been if they hadn't had me keep buying and trying.That was the ploy of it, they kept me stringing along until the allotted time was up!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Does not work, No refund, Did not get refund, Poor tech support.

Had an Experience with Webwatcher?

Comments

Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more UBER - I was charged $253 UBER "...i requested a ride and finally was picked up.I check my bank statement and noticed that over $200 had been charged and it was from Uber..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more