I like to think that I have a bit more background in technology than the “every day user” especially when it comes to key loggers. The reason being that I have used a variety of them over the years, and my most recent trial was with WebWatcher. When I first started using this kind of software, I was price conscious and the resulting quality showed.

After using less-than-stellar low cost software I used WebWatcher for the full year and renewed it for less than what I initially paid. The initial cost is a bit scary, but I found very quickly that the online remote access was worth the little bit more in price. Additionally it had better, more frequent updates that made it function properly more often than others. There are hiccups at times that can be annoying, but the updates seemed to be released fast enough that I didn’t miss out on much. The mobile version of the software that I added on with the renewal incorporates in the online account nicely. I only used the Android version but imagine the BlackBerry does the same sort of thing.

Hope this is useful…

Had an Experience with Webwatcher?

Comments

Wilton, Connecticut, United States #589130

thanks for thoughtful review. i had the same experience.