Reply by Webwatcher

Customer filed a chargeback with their credit card company on 2/20/17 freezing their account as they filed the claim under Fraud. Customer then reached out to us on 3/29/17 claiming that it was him and not Fraud and even paid the $20 reactivation fee. Recorded data is working as advertised in their WebWatcher account where the activity log shows they log in multiple times a day to view data as recently as 4/14/17. WebWatcher is performing as advertised!
Author's
2.1
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL .So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL .

This is my opinion based on my experience of this ' service ' 1 - Tracking is POOR . It can go for many many hours without giving Tracking information and ' tech support ' just say must be out of range or target unit location is switched off - all nonsense ---- Plus , I've actually had the device in my hand when the tracking did register BUT 30 miles away .... it's happened several times since . ' TRACKING???

' LOL !! 2 - Texts don't always record 3 - Pictures don't always record 4 - ACTIVITY LOG - Often does not load and ' tech support ' say log out and try again in 24 hours .... WOW ' mobile monitoring ' ..... if l wanted to check the device tomorrow l would n't be trying to monitor it today .

5 - Tech support --- HA .... In my experience these guys are less than useless ... do not help at all BUT love a good argument . 6 - Login - Have had many problems simply logging on to their website .

This experience is the worst web experience of all time for me and I CAN NOT RECOMMEND THIS ' SERVICE ' BASED ON THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE LISTED ABOVE .I WILL AVOID THEM THE NEXT TIME I NEED A MONITORIN SERVICE .

Review about: Webwatcher Webwatcher Monitoring Software.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Idea, Price.

I didn't like: Actual product did not deliver, Tech support no use at all, Activity log stopped, Was visible in device menu, Poor refund policy.

Had an Experience with Webwatcher?