Reply by Webwatcher

This is an Apple issue and has nothing to do with WebWatcher. If you change the Apple ID & Password of the target device, you have to update that info in your WebWatcher account to continue recording data. WebWatcher is performing as advertised.
Author's
2.2
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I contacted WebWatcher when it failed to connect to the target IOS phone. Here's the chat session: Guest: I've reset my granddaughters icloud account and cannot now access her device thru webwatcher?

How long does it take for apple to update the credentials in webwatcher You are now chatting with Tech Support. Tech Support: Welcome to WebWatcher Support My name is Tech Support and I’ll be happy to assist you today. If for any reason our chat is disconnected, please reconnect and ask to speak with me – I’m here to help. Tech Support: Sorry for keep you waiting.

Guest: good day, Tech Support Tech Support: Good day to you, Ticket: 0BD-2082B483-0313 || Cancellation || ARS Disabled || Tech Support Tech Support: MY apologies kindly disregard that. A moment please as I check your record. Guest: my granddaughter's new apple id is sas0204@comcast.net Tech Support: Let me check your account first. Guest: sure Tech Support: Can you verify me the First and last name please as I can see there 2 account under on this email address.

Guest: kerry stokes, how 2? Tech Support: ok. as per checking again there is only one. thank you for verifying.

Guest: good Tech Support: As per checking, your license still not yet assign. Do you have username and password icloud account of the target user? Guest: yes, sas0204@comcast.net p/w Buttercup04! Tech Support: You can install this software without the target device as long as you have the icloud account of the user.

Tech Support: Can you log in to your account, so I can walkthrough you? Guest: I'm on my PC with webwatcher open... Tech Support: ok, please go to settings and click " Download and Licensing " , on that page Apple ID Managment please put the iclound account in this way you can now assign the software. Guest: can I do that while chatting with you, it seems to have locked me out Tech Support: sure, take your time.

Tech Support: please let me know if you are done assigning the license. Guest: ww tells me the id and pw are invalid Tech Support: I see, please let me try this in my end. Tech Support: please bear with me. Guest: sure Tech Support: It seems also incorrect in my end.

the possible the username and password has been updated. Guest: I just changed the pw today. 30 min ago Tech Support: In this case, you must have access the correct username and password of the target user. Guest: then verified it by loging into apple again Tech Support: are you able to log in?

using on the apple website? Guest: yes Guest: just did again Tech Support: the device you are using to log in icloud account is it the PC device? Guest: correct Tech Support: ok Tech Support: let mee what I can do for this one. Tech Support: this will take a moment.

Tech Support: still checking with our developers for this one. Guest: ok Tech Support: Thank you for waiting. Tech Support: Can you verify what is the IOS version of the device you like to monitor>? Guest: Model: iPhone 5c Version:iOS 10.2.1 Guest: from the apple websight Tech Support: Thank you for verify.

Tech Support: can you try to log in your credentials on this link below: https://www.icloud.com/ Tech Support: if you are able to log in? Guest: yes Tech Support: This must have been an issue on Apple that does not allow the registration to complete. As Apple has updated the icloud version wherein it automatically locks down account once icloud username and password is accessed. Guest: so this means that webwatcher is no longer a program that can perform on this platform of IOS?

Tech Support: it still perform on the IOS, we just had an issue and in this case, Please contact Apple to further troubleshoot this issue Guest: I think I just want a refund, I'll look for another solution. Guest: I don't have time to do the technical work that I believe I paid for... Guest: If your program doesn't work in this instance, they why should I pay for it? Tech Support: I’m so sorry that you feel this way, For the refund request this will be handled on the different department.

please Kindly submit a ticket at https://ticket.awarenesstechnologies.com/Main/frmNewTicket.aspx?InstanceID=21e34912-b438-4683-8fe7-1061abd90586. For Username, enter the email you used when signing up for WebWatcher. For Email, note your preferred contact email address, and for Subject write “Refund Request.” Please use the Message Body to briefly elaborate on the reason for submitting a refund request. Once submitted you will receive a response from our Refunds Department within 24-72 hours.

They finally told me it was an apple problem and for me to ask them to resolve it.

I asked for my money back. We'll see...

Review about: Webwatcher Monitoring Software.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: It looked like a good product.

I didn't like: Referred to apple to correct their software.