Limerick, Limerick

You are currently #1 in line to talk to an operator. Your wait time should be less than 0 minutes and 18 seconds.

You are now chatting with 'Xenia'

Xenia: hi there

me: hi

Xenia: One moment while I look up your account. This may take me a few moments, but I'll be back as quickly as I can.

me: did u see my correspondence

Xenia: one moment please

Xenia: there is no note on your account

Xenia: what seems to be the problem?

me: i cant believe that

me: i installed software and it dosent work

Xenia: Are you at the target pc?

me: NO

Xenia: I apologize for the inconvenience. It's best that you'll be on the target computer so that we can identify what the problem is and immediately come up with a solution. Rest assured this will be fixed. As soon as you get hold of the target computer, please reboot it then check on your data after that. If data is still unavailable, contact us through the target computer so we can investigate further.

me: i was assured that already , i then got to the target computer again and hello it still dosent work PLEASE LOOK AT PREVIOUS CORRESPONDENCE PLEASE

Xenia: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.

me: I WAS TOLD THAT MANY TIMES ALSO

Xenia: I apologize for the inconvenience. However, in order for us to identify what the problem is and immediately come up with a solution, there is a need for you to be on the target computer.

me: I WAS THERE IF U LOOK AT PREVIOUS AND HELLO IT STILL DOSENT WORK

Xenia: AS MUCH AS I WOULD like to help yoi

Xenia: you need to be at the target PC

me: HELLO

Xenia: one moment please

Xenia: Unfortunately, we don't know what's causing the problem until we have access to the target computer. As much as we'd like to help you, it'll be next to impossible to resolve a problem on a pc when you don't have access to it.

me: THE REASON I WANTED WEBWATCHER IS BECAUSE IM NOT ALWAYS AT THE TARGET PC, CAN YOU SEE THE PROBLEMS THIS HAS CAUSED???????? AND THAT I HAVE BEEN TO THE TARGET AGAIN AND HELLO STILL NOT WORKING

Xenia: What seem to be the problem

Xenia: Please let me know so I can help you

me: ANS THE QUESTION

Xenia: I'm still here... I'll be with you shortly.

Xenia: As much I would like to help you

Xenia: PLEASE LET ME KNOW

me: ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION OR ARE YOU TALKING TO SOMEONE ALSE

Xenia: PLease let me know what's your issue to I CAN HELP YOU

Xenia: there is no note on your account

Xenia: so I really need you to tell me

me: ANS THE QUESTION??????????????????

me: YE ARE A BIGGER JOKE THAN I THOUGHT YE WERE.

me: SURELY ALL THE CORRESPONDENCE I HAVE HAD WITH YE IN RELATION TO GETTING THIS PAID FOR SOFTWARE WORKING COULNT ALL BE ARRASED

Xenia: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.

me: I HAVE SPENT ENDLESS MAN HOURS TRYING TO GET THIS WORKING ALL OVER THE HEAD OF YER INCOMPETENCE AND YE DONT EVEN SAVE A COPY FROM DAY TO DAY

Xenia: I am very sorry for the inconvenience. It is best that you'll be on the target computer so that we can troubleshoot and identify the root cause of the issue. Rest assured that it will be fixed.

me: I RESTED ASSURED THE LAST TIME AND HELLO IT STILL ISNT FIXED,NOW WHAT

Xenia: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.

Xenia: I double check your account

Xenia: and record shows the software was successfully installed but it's not checking in with our server

Xenia: I suggest you contact us back using your target pc so we can fix your issue

Comments

I would like to have seen the conversation with customer service once you were actually at the target computer.