As most of these other reviews state, Webwatcher will work for approximately a week or two before a virus software update wipes out its abilty to record data.I have even purchased the automatic update service for a total cost of around $140.

This does not help. You would have to access the computer every couple weeks to try to perform an update, and even that might not work, as it didnt for 2 laptops I was monitoring. Customer Service is a joke. They simply suggest re-installation of the software and that doesn't work either.

Then, then suggest buying a new version for $100, and that will only work for 3-5 days before the same thing happens again. DO NOT BUY this program.

NO REFUNDS, NO SERVICE, NO DATA MONITORING!TERRIBLE!

Had an Experience with Webwatcher?

Comments

Malwarebytes - Advertise for $12.99, charge credit card for $59.99 Malwarebytes "I clicked on the offer "Malware bytes 1 year $12.99, gave them my credit card information, then checked the invoice the said I was charged $59.99. I contacted them immediately..." Read more Webwatchers is a total scam Webwatcher "Initially the product worked for me and then after one week each item that was supposed to be monitored slowly disappeared. First the geolocate went and customer service told..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more