Initially the product worked for me and then after one week each item that was supposed to be monitored slowly disappeared.First the geolocate went and customer service told me it was a problem due to the cloud but they were working on it and had hopes of it returning to normal.
Three months later and still no geo-locate. Then the call log would not record data. Finally, the web log would not record data. It is february and I purchased this at the end of september.
Money was wasted! I intend to do a charge back on them because they do not want to give my money back. If you are reading this review...take my advice: I read some not great reviews about the product not working and poor customer service but then I read a few good reviews. Unfortunately I was swayed by the good only to discover I should have listened to the ones telling me not to purchase web watcher!
PLEASE BEWARE!DONT BUY WEBWATCHER PRODUCTS!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- "Not only are the sizes too small but they aren't designed correctly at all. Good thing I ordered a large when I wear a small or this would have never..."
- "As a child until recently could not stop eating them, even said whoever made this recipe was a Genius. And I am not even a cookie person in fact that..."
- "What a bunch of crooks!!! Don't buy one single item from this privately owned company. Do RESEARCH before you consider this junk. Don't try and contact "customer service" hotline. That's..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."