Initially the product worked for me and then after one week each item that was supposed to be monitored slowly disappeared.First the geolocate went and customer service told me it was a problem due to the cloud but they were working on it and had hopes of it returning to normal.

Three months later and still no geo-locate. Then the call log would not record data. Finally, the web log would not record data. It is february and I purchased this at the end of september.

Money was wasted! I intend to do a charge back on them because they do not want to give my money back. If you are reading this review...take my advice: I read some not great reviews about the product not working and poor customer service but then I read a few good reviews. Unfortunately I was swayed by the good only to discover I should have listened to the ones telling me not to purchase web watcher!

PLEASE BEWARE!DONT BUY WEBWATCHER PRODUCTS!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Webwatcher?

Comments

Spywhizz - This guy is a robber! Spywhizz "Do not let this *** bag steal your money. He simply is a day light robber! I think FBI should involve and hunt him and his www.spywhizz activity. Youtube must..." Read more Misleading WebWatcher for iPod iOS is a waste of money Webwatcher "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..." Read more WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more