Webwatchers is a total scam

Initially the product worked for me and then after one week each item that was supposed to be monitored slowly disappeared.First the geolocate went and customer service told me it was a problem due to the cloud but they were working on it and had hopes of it returning to normal.

Three months later and still no geo-locate. Then the call log would not record data. Finally, the web log would not record data. It is february and I purchased this at the end of september.

Money was wasted! I intend to do a charge back on them because they do not want to give my money back. If you are reading this review...take my advice: I read some not great reviews about the product not working and poor customer service but then I read a few good reviews. Unfortunately I was swayed by the good only to discover I should have listened to the ones telling me not to purchase web watcher!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Webwatcher? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 16 No 16
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Webwatcher. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Webwatcher.
Filing a new complaint about