Initially the product worked for me and then after one week each item that was supposed to be monitored slowly disappeared.First the geolocate went and customer service told me it was a problem due to the cloud but they were working on it and had hopes of it returning to normal.
Three months later and still no geo-locate. Then the call log would not record data. Finally, the web log would not record data. It is february and I purchased this at the end of september.
Money was wasted! I intend to do a charge back on them because they do not want to give my money back. If you are reading this review...take my advice: I read some not great reviews about the product not working and poor customer service but then I read a few good reviews. Unfortunately I was swayed by the good only to discover I should have listened to the ones telling me not to purchase web watcher!
PLEASE BEWARE!DONT BUY WEBWATCHER PRODUCTS!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "Not only are the sizes too small but they aren't designed correctly at all. Good thing I ordered a large when I wear a small or this would have never..."
- "I once was an excited oreo customer. But now I am in full disappointment. I myself opperate my own business, so you have my understanding. But with that said, my..."
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."