Privacy and Data Security

I bought Webwatcher application on 6-7-15 and had trouble installing it so I had an IT tech from Webwatcher get into my target computer and he had to shut off my firewall and virus protector to get it to work.They did this on 6-7-15 and 6-8-15 I told them I wasn't comfortable having the firewall and virus protector shut off and they told me to request a refund.

I did this within the 3 days that is in the companies agreement. Here it is 6-30-15 no body from the company will answer my emails so i'm figuring that the company is a scam and they took my money and won't refund it.

I'm trying to get a hold of the US Attorney General's office to see if they can help and go after this company for false avertisement and not honoring there refund policy.DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

I didn't like: Did not get refund.

Had an Experience with Webwatcher?

Comments

Cyberlink - No customer support after purchase! MINUS 10 STARS!!!!! Cyberlink "I have searched for hours and days, weeks & months!!!! I still haven't been able to fix my issue, I can't use YouCam7 with Zoom or FB or even Skype!..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more UBER - I was charged $253 UBER "...i requested a ride and finally was picked up.I check my bank statement and noticed that over $200 had been charged and it was from Uber..." Read more Webwatcher - Monitoring Software Free Trial Review Webwatcher "I signed up for the FREE trial that was for 7 days. When I checked my account they immediately put a hold on my account for $99.99. When I contacted..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more